CALL MEETING TO ORDER;
- Meeting was called to order by President Bob Bailey at 9:00 AM
- Members Present : 24
- New Members Present: 0
Treasurers Report: GENERAL FUND; $590.25 RACING FUND;$191.35 TOTAL; $781.60
Race Director: None
Membership/Webmaster Website up to date
- Namba rules on race day regarding buoy infractions will allow the race director to waive the penalty.
- There will be no penalty on turn one for buoy infraction.
- All racers new to Castaways must demonstrate their skills by racing in a beginners class for at least 2 racing events
- The race director or any club officer will ensure that each boat presented for a race to conform to club regulations.
- UL 19 class requires the boat to be factory stock .except for propeller changes.
- Nominations for 2021 board to remain the same Final voting at the November meeting
- Christmas Party discussed. Location TBD. Committee to include Dave Kane , Mike Pepe and Joe Hathaway.
- Discussion on New PA System for Races. Ken Ryker to look into New system cost.
Closed business at 9:55 Am by Bob Bailey.