MEETING CALLED TO ORDER BY JACK CHRISTINE AT 9:00 AM
Members Present: 16
New Members : 2
Pledge of Allegiance: Completed
- Change to item B Race Rules in the October Meeting to read: There will be no relief by the race director for a buoy infraction on lap 1
First turn. There will still be a 1 lap penalty if you cut the first/second buoy on the first lap.
- GENERAL FUND: $650.25 RACING FUND: $191.35 TOTAL: $841.60
Membership/Webmaster: 2 New Members
- Sound system for race day. Mike Pepe will go to Best Buy and check with them regarding a new system for race day.
- Board Members for 2021. Jack Christine President, Dave Kane Vice President, Mike Roemer Treasurer, Mike Pepe/ Steve Schreiber
- Discussion on Insurance Regulations by Mike Pepe, Ron Farkas, and George Meidhof.
- There was a motion by Jack Christine to abandon the idea of a LLC. The motion was seconded and voted on by all members present.
- The retrival boat at the race lake will have adequate life jackets and 2 NAMBA members in the boat
Motion to adjourn the Meeting by Jack Christine. Motion seconded. Meeting adjourned at 10:00 AM
A NOTE FROM THE CAPTAIN (Jack Christine)
- As you probably know Bob Bailey and his wife Terry have had a really rough couple of months. It has become necessary for Bob to step down
From his position as President of our club. He will be out recovering for a while but he will be back racing boats as soon as possible. Bob we
Want to thank you for your leadership and service to our club and wish you a speedy recovery.
- Also after 5 years of service as Webmaster and new member coordinator George Meidhof is stepping down. He is not leaving the club.
George thank you for your service to the club, it was very much appreciated.
- So fellow members, we need someonewith computer skills to step up to the plate and take over as THE WEBMASTER. So if you can help out
It would be appreciated.
CHRISTMAS PARTY DECEMBER 10TH AT FRUITLAND PARK .